Thank you Anaris! Here are some questions I thought I could start with. If there is anything else you would like to add...feel free!!
1. WHY DID/ WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING?
2. WHAT AREA OF PUBLIC NURSING DO YOU WORK?
3. DID/DOES AN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL BACKGROUND HELP WITH YOUR WORK?
4. DO YOU GO OUT INTO THE FIELD OR DO YOU WORK IN AN OFFICE?
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
6. WHERE DO YOU WORK?
7. JOB TITLE?
8. WHAT DO YOU SPEND MOST OF YOUR DAY DOING?
9. DO YOU USE THE SKILLS YOU LEARNED IN NURSING SCHOOL
AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
Thank you for your time!! and if possible, please tell me anything else you think would be fun/relevant for a future public health nurse.