Just got out of my interview and got hired
woo hoo! This was my first RN interview Ever and just a couple of things:
1. What is your experience in Psych nursing? What did you think about clinicals?
2. What is your passion in nursing?- He stated that many new grads want ER, ICU positions and was wondering why I applied and want to be there. He wanted to know if I really liked Psych or if I just applied to just apply for whatever job I got.
3. Have you worked with Peds before, would you consider working with Pediatrics here?
4. How did you know your patient in clinicals was getting better, how would you define that, what signs and sx were you looking for?
5. Where did you work before and why did you leave?
6. When did you graduate and why did you get into Nursing?
He asked more questions that I can't remember & in a different order then listed above. I studied a lot before going in even though I had less then 24 hours. Good luck
It's the best feeling getting your first RN job
plus psych pays BANK!! XOXO