Yayyyy! I've been accepted into nursing school. - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 21 by HmayseHey Free_2b_me, I have been a can/direct care aide for many years and eventually because a supervisor, and left my job to have my youngest daughter and starting nursing school as well! Basically you'll need to talk to an admissions counselor at the school(s) of your choice, then you'll apply and take most of the time you'll have to take an admissions assessment exam, there are a few different ones the most common is the Hesi A2 and the TEAS... I'm currently in the process of applying and taking my hesi tomorrow (wish me luck) :/ its so nerve wrecking! some school's you will need pre-req's usually (med. math, med term, A&P, cpr, stna, first aide, etc..) but this is totally up to the school, for example the school I am trying to get into doesn't require any pre-reqs, while one right down the street does! Good luck!
- Feb 21 by pbcocongrats! :-D
- Feb 21 by satherp5Congrats everyone! I just got my letter yesterday from the one and only school I applied for (Everett CC here in WA state). I got in! Spring quarter, April 1st my life as a nursing student begins! So excited and so relieved. It's been two long years of wondering when/how/if I would get in.
- Mar 7 by brenayI apologize for responding so late everyone!!! I've been swamped with school work!!! Thanks to ALL of you!!!!!!!!!
- Mar 7 by walke274Woohoo! Congratulations!!!
- Mar 7 by learningmomI got accepted!!!! into RPN program at Algonquin College for fall 2013!!! aaah, I'm so happy. I didn't accept the offer yet, because I am still waiting for my 1st choice BScN collab @ Ottawa U. I pray all of you get for ya'll want too. I wish I can just share this happiness through the computer screen for you.