Microbiology Online Spring 2009 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 17, '09 by TangueraSo sorry Ibarsock but I know longer have it!! Good luck!
- Mar 31, '09 by atp23For people that have taken the OCC Microbiology class online: How is it structured? Can you work at your own pace (are there specified days/times to take tests or can you work ahead)? There is a 5 week summer class and I am wondering how intensive it will be as I am already taking 3 other classes during the same time. Ok thanks so much.
- Apr 1, '09 by jnc0713hi jersey nursing girl,
i am also attending occ and plan to take micro online spring 2010... but you mentioned that you took ap2 online. how was it? i am going to be taking that this fall 2009. i am taking ap1 right now which i am doing really well in. just wasnt sure how it was online. how was the labs done. Professor Spencer who I am taking ap1 with says that you do the cat dissection at home. how does that work?? i love online classes so that part i am not really concerned about. any input would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
- Apr 1, '09 by jhsRNIs this school accredited? To transfer classes my school looks for regional accreditation.
- Apr 1, '09 by jnc0713i would think so since it is a local NJ community college.
- Quote from hartwellparkerNorth Central Texas College offers an Online LVN program. Here is their website link http://www.nctc.edu/What_We_Teach/Ap.../OnlineLVN.htmHello I live in Dallas county and looking for an online nursing school for LPN.. Does anyone know of any they could recommend??
- Try Rio Salado Community College. They are strict about their prerequisites, but the cost is not too bad. http://www.riosalado.edu/schedule/Pages/default.aspx
- north central texas college offers an online lvn program. here is their website link http://www.nctc.edu/what_we_teach/ap.../onlinelvn.htm
- Apr 3, '11 by aldmay310Tanguria are you still on this site?