Funny/ Useful Memory Tips for Human Anatomy - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 28 by AmandaJoyGreat links, BFF. Thanks for sharing
- Feb 28 by UrineGoodHandsThis was my favorite for the cranial nerves. During exams I sang it to myself... And got an A in the class.
- Feb 28 by zeno33Quote from Blue Felt FedoraKudos. LolHere's one to remember if the cranial nerves are Sensory, Motor or Both:
Some Say Marry Money But My Brother Says Big Boobs Matter More
A good resource for medical mnemonics: MedicalMnemonics.com | Browse | Browse by Category
- Mar 1 by sarahswhitefordFor the valves of the heart, right titty left booby. Right side tricuspid and left bicuspid
- Mar 1 by zoe92There are a lot on pinterest too, if anyone has an account. I search nursing mnemonics & switch from searching pins to searching boards.