Ok, so I just got my letter from a school saying that I didn't get in...
Tired of these discouraging letters and tired of waiting.
So from here, I'm thinking about getting my LVN license so that I can do the LVN to RN bridge program. I have the pre-reqs done for that program anyways.
I sure hope that this is the best route for me. I am wondering if schools have the same amount of wait time to get into the LVN program as well as the RN program. Is this a better idea rather than to keep waiting for an acceptance letter to get into an ADN program?
Either way, I believe it's best to apply for both RN and LVN programs.
UGH.... just thinking about my situation is frustrating.
I am wondering what people are doing during the wait process. Are you guys re-taking classes to get a higher GPA, etc. Or does anyone have any advice on what to do from here?