Entry for English students to States schools

  1. 0 I'm a British citizen wanting to gain entry to a school in the states, The grade scoring is confusing me. Also can't find any info on mature students either as I'm 26 and wanting to go back to school. I have some college education, just wondering what my next step would have to be to be on the way to feeding my destiny... any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks lads n lasses
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  LiamLongville profile page

    About LiamLongville

    Joined Aug '13; Posts: 1.

    1 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  loriangel14 profile page
    Where are you planning on working once you graduate as a nurse? If you were going to work in the US you would have to return to the UK while you wait for a Green Card, which takes about 6 years.

    As far as getting into a US school you will have to decide what program you want to apply to (LPN, ADN or BSN), pick a school and look at the prerequisites that you need to complete first.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.