Do you think this fall class schedule is doable? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 23, '12 by Nursing2102Thanks for all the advice.
I am also taking these courses over the summer:
- And a 1 week long chem refresher course at the end of the summer that I need to take before taking organic/biological chem since I haven't taken a chemistry class within the last 3 years.
I already have a bachelors degree in a different major, so all my general education requirements transferred over.
I guess if I feel like I can't handle those 4 courses I can always drop one.
Thanks again everyone!
- Jun 25, '12 by KDSkyy44Let me know how this works out for you. I am taking A&P Chem and Bio all in the fall...all three have labs :/
- Jun 25, '12 by Nursing2102I'll let you know how it goes... hopefully it will be manageable, especially since I wont be working at all in the fall so I will have a lot of extra studying time..... keeping my fingers crossed!
- Jun 25, '12 by KDSkyy44I won't be working either...we both will be taking A&P I... feel free to reach out to me! (I should meet the 15 posts soon so I can accept PM.
- Jun 26, '12 by jocy_anneI think you can do it! I've worked full-time while taking all of my prereqs and managed to take A&P II and Chem in the same semester (and actually got an A in both classes). It's not easy, but it's possible!
- Jun 26, '12 by sc52011You would know better than anyone if you can handle that course load. Last semester I took anatomy, physiology, and microbiology at the same time, all with labs. My advisor and every single one of my professors and classmates told me it was a bad idea and to drop at least one of the classes. I wasn't working so I was able to dedicate most of my time to studying. I ended up getting an A in all three classes and was so glad I didn't drop like everyone was suggesting!! Time management is key! Good luck!