Bio before chem? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 14 by l33tnewb11It doesn't matter which you take first, gen bio I and gen chem I have no shared material. You don't need to know anything about one to take the other.
- May 14 by adoRNo2b2015I haven't taken gen bio yet, but already took chem, A&P 2 and micro. And I start my nursing classes in the fall. The gen bio class is not a nursing core pre req at my school. I'll take it when it's available in between.
- May 14 by shammieI thought it didn't matter, right? I took Ap1 and plan on taking chem this summer & then ap2 again in the fall.
Sent from my iPhone using Allnurses.com
- May 14 by Shelby2015It doesn't matter which one you take first. You will not need chem to do bio. If you want to take bio over the summer then do it. Advisers are not always right and you don't have to always follow their suggestions. There's more than one way to get to the light at the end of the tunnel. Something tells me that if you have thought this much about it, and you don't take the class this summer, you will regret it. Follow your gut instinct.
- May 16 by determined_30Quote from alynnI am a mother of four school aged children and yes it is hard I too feel like pre requisites will never endI guess I might just wait and take chem this fall and bio this winter. Oh, the life of a working mother of 3 young ones! I feel like the time when I can apply for the program will never come!! ugh. Why the hell did I wait till I was 31 to decide to what my career will be?!