anxious now, but later.....Register Today!
This is a discussion on anxious now, but later..... in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Don't it always seems after the middle of the semester you start to lose all of that energy you had...by cee cee g Jul 30, '12Don't it always seems after the middle of the semester you start to lose all of that energy you had at the beginning of the semester. Any suggestions on keeping that motivation going and not becoming the slacker? I would appreciate it, thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=764781©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 504 Views
- Jul 30, '12 by CallieNMHaha... yeah you're not alone! I have the SAME ISSUE.
- Jul 30, '12 by MrPopeyeI have a VERY sentimental reason for wanting this, so all I have to do is think about why I wanted this in the first place and I just dig in!
- Jul 30, '12 by CallieNMI'm ready to get out of the boring classes and get some hands on work!!
- Aug 1, '12 by BlueChocolateCatHah, well, remembering that nursing programs have the right to kick your butt out pretty quickly as soon as they see you unfit... that keeps me going pretty well.
- Aug 1, '12 by CordaePI thought it was just me. I be so ready at the beginning of the semester, but then I get so drained by the end. Then I end up letting things pile up, and end up working the hell out of myself in the end. I hope can keep my energy when I get into the nursing program.