UAB Fall 2011 AdmissionsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on UAB Fall 2011 Admissions in Pre-Nurse Practitioner Inquiry, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... I am curious if anybody has received an acceptance letter from UAB, I got an email from the...by ashonman Jun 16, '11I am curious if anybody has received an acceptance letter from UAB, I got an email from the Graduate School of Nursing to check my "application status". I checked and all I saw was "Congratulations your application is complete" Whatever that means, I applied back in February so I do not understand why "its now complete" I really hope I get in. Can any confirm if acceptance or denial letters have already been sent out.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=579851©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,032 Views
- Jun 17, '11 by wengreenI called on yesterday and they told me it would be after the holidays before we hear anything.
- Jun 17, '11 by ashonmanThanks I am very nervous, waiting patiently to hear from them. Thanks for the info!
- Jul 10, '11 by kekejenI still have not heard anything. Have anyone received their letters yet?
- Jul 10, '11 by wengreenAccording to past posts, it seems we should hear something by the 14th. So far noone has heard anything. It seems others from other institutions have heard by now. Waiting this long in not right and its too late to apply anywhere else because deadlines have already approached for most schools. So this week should tell us something hopefully.
- Jul 11, '11 by luvleeeThe nice lady from UAB admissions office said that I was sent a packet and not a letter. I live in GA so said packet is not in my hands yet and I don't have deets yet. I hope this means what I think it means. She told me not to worry. goodluck everyone!
- Jul 11, '11 by ashonmanBut would'nt it say something in your account when you log in into your application?
- Jul 11, '11 by kekejenI got my "packet" today. I was accepted into the program. Concentration in adult/women's health. Good luck to the rest of you who are waiting.
- Jul 11, '11 by wengreenThey told me they don't mail out packets just a letter of acceptance and instructions on how to register for classes. They also said you should be able to see something online too. I was transferred to a Michael Jameson, which got his voicemail and it was full. He is the man with all the answers I guess.
- Jul 11, '11 by luvleeei didn't see anything but "application complete!" online. someone tell me if they see otherwise.