Seattle U - APNI 2013 - Page 30Register Today!
- Mar 13 by conniferousFinncat, for what it's worth, my interview was only 20-25 minutes and I still managed to get accepted =D I'm sure you did great!
- Mar 13 by FinnCatThanks Conniferous.
- Mar 14 by sfemilyOh bummer. If FNP invites went out Friday the 8th, I'm definitely losing hope. Does anyone know how the waitlist works for this program? Are you notified in the mail if you're on it? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
- Mar 14 by FinnCatHi SFemily, on the FB page, I did see that someone got an email invite for FNP yesterday. So it's possible they may be continuing to roll them out? I did notice an SU status change that indicated that a decision would be mailed out. Someone with that same status on the FB page, got an email acceptance a day later. It's possible that the admissions office may know something? I am worried, but I have a tiny amount of hope. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us.
- Mar 14 by conniferousThere have only been a couple of people who had come out to say they've gotten an acceptance for FNP, so don't lose hope!
- Mar 16 by sarahdukieHi All! I found out 3/12 that I was accepted for psych!
- Mar 20 by oau3I decided to go to another program, so a spot will be opening in psych! Good luck to whoever gets that and everyone else in the cohort!
- Mar 24 by mzaurFor those who got in for psych, could you please share your volunteer/relevant experience? I am a little worried that I do not have enough, especially in general nursing. I interned for two years at an outpatient mental health clinic under a clinical psychologist, so I have good exposure to psychotherapy. I also did a bunch of clinical assessments as part of working in a psychology research lab. None of my experience was in a hospital or medical setting.
- Sep 11 by lnseattleCalinca- did you get in this time around?! Is there another board for the 2014 incoming class?
- Sep 16 by GIG20I have been wondering the same thing! I am currently preparing an app. for the FNP (apni) program. How about you?