Loyola univ 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Loyola univ 2012 in Pre-Nurse Practitioner Inquiry, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hi all, interviews are presently being conducted this month I have been told and then acceptance...by wengreen Nov 16, '11Hi all, interviews are presently being conducted this month I have been told and then acceptance letters will be sent out too. Let's keep our fingers crossed for all wanting to enter the BSN-DNP prgm. Keep posting updates.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=642427©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 777 Views
- Nov 21, '11 by Mom To 4How did you find out? I emailed the contact person and never heard back about when the interviews would begin. I hope to hear something soon. Good Luck
- Nov 21, '11 by wengreenGirl, it's kinda a long story. I had to fly up there in October to hand deliver one of my transcripts that somehow would never make it. Anyway, the person I spoke to said interviews and acceptance letters should be going out and conducted in November and that orientation will be in March and April with classes beginning in May. But last week I called the nursing dept and spoke to someone that said they were in the middle of pulling applications to do interviews. I'm so afraid I will miss the call; I am almost in a panick. I work nights so I sleep all day and don't hear the phone. I hope if I miss the call they would leave a message.
- Nov 21, '11 by Mom To 4I'm in the same boat. I also work nights. I really hope I don't miss a call either but the waiting is terrible. Hopefully, soon we will hear something. They were accepting applications until November 1st so this is a pretty fast process.
- Nov 21, '11 by wengreenThey are continuing to accept apps after Nov 1, but those who beat that deadline has special consideration.
- Nov 24, '11 by Mom To 4Any word yet for you? Nothing here still waiting...
- Dec 1, '11 by Mom To 4Just fund out I am going to be interviewed! Fingers crossed that it all works out