Frontier Nursing University - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 18 by RN2DNP4.5Oh wow...not too far!
- Apr 19 by micbremI applied to class 115. Still haven't heard anything. I'm getting a little nervous. I'm excited at the same time.
- Apr 20 by micbremQuote from RN2FNP2BYes I applied to class 115 June/July . Still haven't anything . I'm a little nervous after reading some of the responses on these forums. Their goal is to let you know 6 to 8 weeks before the Frontier Bound class in June. So we shall see. I'm excited as well.Hi marienurse 18! I actually just applied to class 117! My frontier bound would be scheduled a week later than yours so I am right there with you impatiently waiting!
Anyone else apply to 116 or 117?
- Apr 20 by micbremI know me too. I'm a little nervous after reading the responses as well. I want us both to get in. Good luck.
- Apr 26 by RN2FNP2BHow are you hanging in there rn2dnp4.5? All of my stuff was officially received earlier last week and now we only have 2 months to wait to see if we get in! 😳
- Apr 27 by micbremFor the person who applied to Frontier class 115. Have you heard anything yet? Not yet here. It will be the 6 week mark as of Monday 29th. I'm really getting nervous.
- Apr 28 by RN2DNP4.5Have officially chewed all of my nails off! Ugh, so nerved! You?
- Apr 29 by eillyI applied to 116 but debating if I should do Frontier or a local school (in cali) that actually find preceptors for students! Is Frontier really that great?? I feel like it'll be so hard to find good preceptors and hands-on is so important!
No one I asked has heard of Frontier before! Maybe cali is too far from kentucky for anyone to know lol.
- May 4 by RN2DNP4.5Quote from RN2FNP2BI have an app on my cell phone for a countdown until 6 weeks prior to FB...according to that app we have 73 days! Yeah...I have to prepare for disappointment as well...I just received the approval for vacation time for FB so If I do not get in will be a nice summer vacation!I keep thinking there's no way I'm going to get in so I need to prepare myself! 2 months from today we should know...