Fall 2012 NP Applications - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 21, '12 by jaznia15Hey rachelalean I just saw where u said u were from Warner robins, small world I work at mccg in Macon on 6 main what made u decide to apply to an online program
- Jan 22, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BIt's a good program and I did not want to take the GRE. Plus I needed something that is flexible and online provides that. Did you apply to any programs? I work at MCCG as well in the EC.
- Jan 22, '12 by jaznia15I applied to GCSU and Georgia Southern, I'm debating ball state
- Jan 23, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BI also debated Ball State. A friend of mine just graduated from Georgia Southern and she loved it.
- Jan 25, '12 by laurabs24i'm applying to USA and UofM-columbia for PNP/DNP. scared to death...so worried i wont get in!!! to those that have, how were your admission requirements? i have a good undergrad GPA, but not stellar. im hoping my essay will win them over! any info would be helpful!!!
- Jan 25, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BGood luck!! I'm very nervous as well with all the talk of admissions being so competitive right now with NP programs. Let's all keep in touch and keep each other posted on our progress.
- Jan 26, '12 by 40loveRachelaleanRN2B,
Did you finish and submit your essay for UAB? I looked at the MSN fact sheet and it says decisions are made 30 days after the application deadline (March 16). So, I guess it will be April before we hear something...
- Jan 26, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BYes, finally!!! My application is submitted. Yes.....April is a long time away. I'm so ready for a change. Hope it's good news.
- Jan 30, '12 by LRNGIRLHi everyone,
I too have applied to UAB'S nurse practitioner program (fnp). It's my first choice and I have heard so many good things about it! I just submitted my application last week, I have heard that UAB doesn't have a cap on how many students they admit, has anyone else heard this? Anyone out there that is currently in uab's fnp program? If so how do you like it? Good luck to everyone out there that is applying!
- Jan 30, '12 by LRNGIRLHi Rachel,
I see that you are in Atlanta, I'm in Greenville, SC..Not too far away! How long did you make your essay? Mine came out to being 6 pages..I have heard UAB's program is really competitive which makes me nervous. Do you know anyone who has gone through the program?