VCU CRNA 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Just as cli632 said, thanks to everyone who posted from past interviews; it helped immensely during my interview process! I'm excited to say that I was accepted to VCU Richmond campus, and will begin their CRNA program in the fall of 2013. See you all there!!
- By the way...I interviewed on November 1st, if anyone else was in that group!
- Hi and welcome ! I was there Oct 18th in the morning...would love to hear if anyone from my group. I am also in the Richmond group.
Where are you coming from ?? When are you going to move ?
- Hey! I'll be moving from Delaware. I'm honestly not sure when I'll be moving down yet. I plan on backpacking around Europe for about 2 months before I start the program, so I have to figure out all those details first. I have a feeling I'll probably make another trip to Richmond at some point, sign a lease, and then actually move my stuff in the beginning of August. Time to find some decent housing situations!
- Where are you going to be moving from?
- Quote from MyPhilosophyHoly crap how do u have money to do that and living expenses thru school !!!?? You must have way more saved than I do lol...I am jealous! I am working like a dog....Hey! I'll be moving from Delaware. I'm honestly not sure when I'll be moving down yet. I plan on backpacking around Europe for about 2 months before I start the program, so I have to figure out all those details first. I have a feeling I'll probably make another trip to Richmond at some point, sign a lease, and then actually move my stuff in the beginning of August. Time to find some decent housing situations!
I have been looking a lot on craigslist and am thinking about moving to mechanicsville as the commute isn't bad by bus...I don't want to live in the city. No tolls from that way either I believe. I know they give you a free bus pass but there is no parking pass-so it's 12 bucks or something to park everyday. Don't remember...
We are coming in April when our lease is up. Will prob do travel contract there until school starts...and work agency on the side. We are in wa state.. been here about 3 years now.
- Haha well it's a trip I've been saving for. Gotta do something fun before the madness starts! I've had an hour long commute to work for over two years now, so I'd like to move as close to the hospital/classes as possible haha
- By we, I guess you mean you and your husband? Do you guys have any kids?
- Yeah kids r sad bc we were gonna go to hawaii or Disney world but put it on hold. My youngest asks why I am not at work when I have a day off bc he figures if I work more we can go on vaca! Lol. Brats ... gotta luv em.
Yes family of five. We have gone cross country many times as travel nurse: CA, NH , GA , PA , M.D. , WA , NM...we love road trips !
- Yeah commutes suck !! It seems most of my 15 years I have had at least an hour...I dont like it ! seems I always live far from work or places with traffic ! I am hoping to get dropped off each morning so maybe 20 minutes in then bus home, less than an hour. I have a former coworker who is at vcu right now and they live a mile from school and they bus in every morning .