University of Maryland - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 19, '12 by GoldenatomIts unchanged, still says "committee ready".
It means you got in! I went there for my masters degree, had the same thing listed when I got in for that.
- Jan 19, '12 by njinga413Sweet! Thanks! Goodluck for yours! I hope it changes/updates soon!
- Jan 21, '12 by vladelehey im kindof late on joining, but my status says "admit institution" and from what I heard that means were in!!! congrats to all and best of luck!! umd is my first choice however im a little indecisive since im closer to gtown and umd is 45 min away ( i would have to take 295 daily) to get to school
- hey i just joined and its not letting me send a pm, (weird), but i interviewed jan 9 afternoon group, i also got into gtown but umd is my first choice since im instate although i am closer to gtown...tough decisions to make
- Jan 23, '12 by SuenHello, I interviewed at Gtown and loved the program. The students i met were very happy with the school too. Maryland has a great program but the drive might be an issue due to traffic unpredictability. My friend went to UMB, commuted for a semester but then had to move closer to campus. Tough--------, pick what is going to make your life as a student simpler.
- Jan 23, '12 by GoldenatomReeeejected! Oh well, I'm a few months short of two years nursing experience...I sort of expected this. I'll just try again next year! Good luck to you all :-)
- Jan 23, '12 by njinga413Sorry to hear that Goldenatom- theres always a way where theres a will. Goodluck on your future pursuit. Did you get a letter or did your status change?
- Jan 23, '12 by GoldenatomStatus updated this morning.
- i am enrolled in the patho class @ shady grove, i got the official letter today from umd, we have to reply within 2 weeks...i wish umd was like gtown and gave us until april 15, lol!!
- did u interview at umd as well, i will be commuting from hyattsville, md; i am closer to gtown but the travel time would be about the same since I would also have to catch the shuttle from dupont circle which takes an additional 20-30min