UNC Charlotte CRNA Fall 2014Register Today!
- by icunurse1987 Sep 24Anyone received notification of an interview yet? Any idea when they will start telling people?
- 629 Views
- Sep 25 by IcuRnNcNo word yet. Should hear mid-October.
- Sep 28 by Angelrina,CCRNGood luck to the both of you. I'm working on my application. Just need my recommendations and to finish my personal statement. Have you all heard anything about the interview process? Care to share your stats? Good luck!!!
- Sep 28 by icunurse1987There are other threads in the pre-crna forum that discuss many schools' interviews processes, including charlotte. I don't know anything firsthand because this is my first yr applying.
1 yr cvicu, gre 328, nursing PGA 3.8, ccrn
I assume u are applying for the second wave at charlotte. Best of luck.
- Sep 28 by Angelrina,CCRNI haven't been able to find much regarding Charlotte. The few things I found seemed outdated if I remember correctly. My original plan was to apply next year, but all my prereqs are done, so I figured I'd give it a shot for the second wave. I've been in the CTICU for 2 years, GRE 306, CCRN, Gpa 3.7. Good luck!
- Oct 14 by IcuRnNcHas anyone heard anything about an interview date yet?
- Oct 15 by icunurse1987Nothing as of yet.