St. Mary's University of Minnesota CRNA Interview - Page 8Register Today!
- May 13, '11 by heather in ohioCongrats PutTo Sleep!!!
That is awesome!! I'm still waiting to hear either way, keepin my fingers crossed! So how soon are the interviews? See- Friday the 13th is a lucky day, that is what I always say
- May 14, '11 by PutToSleep!Thanks! There are a couple dates listed (about 6) on the letter I received. One of the interview dates was 5/13 which was the day I received it. You pick a date, whether you want an in person or a phone interview, and circle AM or PM. They contact you with the rest of the details then so I should here back soon. I'm just excited and REALLY hope this is it! Good luck and hope you hear soon!
- May 14, '11 by RNMAN2010Got mine too! Wow, these are coming up fast though! Congrats PutToSleep!, Let's go heather!
- May 14, '11 by heather in ohioGot mine too!
- May 16, '11 by heather in ohioLooks like I am going to be driving to MN! I am excited to see the city, woooohoooo!
- May 16, '11 by PutToSleep!Congrats RNMAN and Heather and Best of Luck to you both!! Hopefully in a month we can all share some good news!!!
- May 16, '11 by RNMAN2010Did you guys e-mail them or send the letter back, have you gotten a confirmation yet?
- May 16, '11 by heather in ohioI just sent my letter with chosen date/time today (Monday morning)- priority mail so hopefully they receive it by Wednesday. Seems like awfully short notice for them as well. I also emailed. So I am going to go ahead and plan for the date chosen unless I hear otherwise. Either way I am driving out Should be fun! What about you? Did you send back the form, email, I guess calling could be an option as well? Hmmmm It's funny because I had already scheduled these dates off to take my CCRN exam- I take it on the 26th ...Guess I should get busy!
- May 17, '11 by PutToSleep!I emailed mine on saturday and received a response monday morning confirming my date and stating the time. I had also mailed the hard copy just to make sure they received it! I too am taking my CCRN that I had previously scheduled for the 31st! I think I'm more nervous about the CCRN than the interview! I have to get studying! Good luck on your test as well!
- May 17, '11 by heather in ohioWhat about you RNMAN2010, have you received confirmation?
I have not as of yet, hopefully I will hear today so I can relax-hahahaha, yeah right!