St Marys Un iversity CRNA 2013?Register Today!
- by Da_Milk_of_Amnesia Mar 31, '12Anyone else here apply to SMU for the 2013 CRNA class?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=692096©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 11,745 Views
- Mar 31, '12 by missnurse01I was thinking about it, but think I am only gonna do MSA thought. Where else you gonna apply?
- Apr 6, '12 by ElizRN13I did. Did anyone else get the email about accepting more students for the class starting next month? What's the story?
- Apr 7, '12 by Mr.ClutchYa i got an email as well. Not sure what the story is about that.
- Apr 12, '12 by hennemmlI received that Email as well. Sounded like there were two people that decided not to join the program (my guess is they applied at MSA as well since they just announced who they accepted for the 2013 start date).
There were over 100 responses to be considered for those two spots and they chose them earlier this week.
Speaking of MSA... any thoughts on the differences between the two programs? I'm an out-of-state applicant who plans on applying to both.
- Apr 17, '12 by missnurse01I emailed with a recent grad from St Mary's and she had great things to say about the clinical experience, but her class had some issues with the director there. apparently it is on going, and the extra stress that everyone was under wasn't for me-so I didn't at it to my list. I know everyone's experience is different, but I try to get opinions from the horses mouths to help guide me.
- Apr 18, '12 by Ether BunnyI applied to SMU and also got that e-mail about accepting two more students this year. Missnurse01, I think I read on some other forum also that there had been some issues with the director. Hopefully it was only class specific.
- Apr 18, '12 by kiddosrnHi all! I also applied to SMU. I know it's too soon to be stalking my mailbox but I am!
- Apr 30, '12 by Da_Milk_of_AmnesiaJust got an interview letter today!!! Anyone else??
- Apr 30, '12 by golfrulz3912Congrats! Yea got my letter for an interview in the mail today too.
Any idea on how many they interview vs. number of available spots??