Scranton / Wyoming Valley CRNA programRegister Today!
- by heartRN01 Nov 2, '10Hello all I have been searching for any information on the University of Scranton/ Wyoming Valley's Nurse Anesthesia program and cannot find any recent posts. Does anyone know anything about this program or interview process?
Also, I noticed that this school is not ranked very high on the US News' ranking of Nurse Anesthesia schools. Does anyone know why some schools are ranked higher than others and do these rankings accurately reflect the quality of the school's education and the school's ability to prepare me to become a great anesthesia provider? I read the rankings with a grain of salt as I believe that with anything in life it is our own responsibility to make the best of any opportunity that we are given - whether it is at the number one school of the last ranked school. Thanks in advance for your help!
- Nov 3, '10 by iLovemyJackRTHeartRN, are you interviewing at Scranton this year?
- Nov 4, '10 by heartRN01JackRT - Yes it is one of the schools to which I have applied. You?
- Nov 5, '10 by iLovemyJackRTI interviewed there in October. That's why I was asking if you were interviewing there this year yet, because I thought the last interview dates were in October. Do you have one scheduled for November sometime yet? The group I interviewed with was also under the impression there were no more interview dates?
- Nov 6, '10 by jazy4ICUJack RT what day was your interview. I did interview there as well. Did you apply anywhere else?
- Nov 6, '10 by iLovemyJackRTI pm'ed you.
- Nov 9, '10 by jazy4ICUJackRT, Sorry can't reply the PM I need 15 post. lol. But I was early AM. Hopefully at the end of the month we will hear something from them? Any news from Excela?
- Nov 12, '10 by iLovemyJackRTHey there, Yes, I was accepted to Excela. What about you?
- Nov 16, '10 by jazy4ICUCongrats Jack on Excela. Am up for a 2nd review. Not sure of the outcome but hoping for the best.