Scranton / Wyoming Valley CRNA program - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 23 by CVICURN22Thanks dwgg, I think I will call them tomorrow just to make sure I can transfer those six credits from research I and II. I don't have the class Issues in Advance practice nursing yet, and I guess, I wont take it if it wont transfer.
Rhino, I would say try U of Phoenix also, see if they have the research class.
MSICU, welcome to the forum and looking forward to meeting you all.
So question for you all, since I will be moving my family across the country from Seattle, does anyone know where I should be renting? Talked to grad admissions and SON and they said most of the classes this first year will be at the hospital based SOA for the first year, it will change however next session when they will transition to the University based classes. So any ideas, I am currently thinking Scranton area vs Wilkes-Barre. Any ideas?
- Apr 24 by RhinoRocketRNI lived in Wilkes barre for college, not exactly the best place. Kingston or edwardsville would be ok or even some of the smaller towns between both like Pittston ( I think that's the town i am thinking of)
- Apr 24 by CVICURN22Ok Thanks Rhino.
- Apr 24 by CVICURN22PS: To all thinking about taking classes to lighten the load: Got this from PD
a maximum of 3 credits can be transferred for this program - the grade needs to be B or better, course taken within the past 6 years AND the course needs to be a direct match to ours.
So I guess I am SOL on my thoughts on transferring my research classes because it has a different name . Oh well.
- Apr 29 by RhinoRocketRNDo you guys know when we need a NY state RN license and if there are any other states we need?
- Apr 29 by CVICURN22I have no idea when, I'm in the process of getting my PA license to begin with :-)
- Apr 29 by CVICURN22
- May 13 by CVICURN22Anyone register for classes yet?
- May 14 by MSICURN11No not yet?....did anyone talk to their advisor?