PITT CRNA - Page 2Register Today!
- My friend has not heard anything either
- Feb 26 by pitt81I hope so I am kind of going crazy waiting.
- Did you interview Nov or Feb? What were your stats if you dont mind my asking
- Feb 26 by pitt81Interviewed in feb
Have a BS, and a BSN 3.5 gpa
Volunteer EMT 2.5 years
1.5 years of ICU experance
new member of in house code team
GRE 306 (total)
have done some in house research but nothing published
However they said thay only interview people that they feel have an legit shot of getting in so
if you got a interview and you feel you did well you have just as good of shot as someone who has a more
- Feb 26 by amandasrollI know of one girl who got a call today. Fingers crossed for the rest of us!
I have been an ICU nurse for over 3 years (SICU, Transplant ICU, MICU, Cardio ICU, Neuro-Trauma ICU.....I was a travel nurse for awhile!). I also taught nursing school clinicals for a local university.
GPA 3.4, taken some MSN coursework
I interviewed in November, and this is my second year applying to Pitt. The anxiety is overwhelming waiting for an admission decision!!
- Darn... I bet they called all of the accepted candidates today then...
- Feb 26 by amandasrollMaybe I am in denial, but last year they accepted 38 people....thinking that is a lot of people to call in one day. We will see!
- You have a good point. Tomorrow is the day! Will post asap if i hear anything. Thanks again
- Feb 27 by amandasrollme too!!