Mayo Clinic InterviewRegister Today!
- by toritharn Nov 1, '05I would love to hear if anyone has interviewed at Mayo Clinic. I received my letter for interview today and I am so excited and nervous. The letter says the interview will last from 9am-5:30 pm, and that we will be interviewd by several people and have a tour of the facilities. This is definitely going to be a long stressful day. Please let me know if you have any info and tips on what to brush up on. Thanks...
- Nov 4, '05 by sweeetfarmCongratulations on your invite to interview. I had applied there as well, but was not offered an interview....lack of critical care experience they say. If you are not from the area, Rochester is a beautiful town and a Mayo is a great facitily. I worked there for a coule of years and absolutely loved it. Let me know how things go.
- Nov 6, '05 by HappyJaxRNHi there. They must have really changed things at Mayo. When I was hired nearly 4 years ago, my interview lasted about an hour. It's a great hospital. Hope you get hired. Good luck!
- Nov 6, '05 by ~FloridaCCRN~Quote from HappyJaxRNI believe the poster was referring to an interview for a spot in the CRNA program at Mayo.:chuckleHi there. They must have really changed things at Mayo. When I was hired nearly 4 years ago, my interview lasted about an hour. It's a great hospital. Hope you get hired. Good luck!
- Nov 7, '05 by HappyJaxRNSorry...he he he...I was just saying that I already work for Mayo and think that it's a nice place to work. The pay is nice and most of the units are great to work for....all except the one I'm on for a few more weeks...Oops...Guess I didn't type what I meant to say...
- Nov 13, '05 by toritharnYes, I was referring to the CRNA admission interview. Please Help!!!