International student wish to do CRNA...Register Today!
- by deepu245 Jul 22Hi all...
I am an international student from India, I recently cleared my NCLEX, and just want to know that am i eligible for this course..?? I know that every candidate should have ICU experience to take this programe., I have ICU experience from my country,, so is it applicable for me to apply for this course..please can any one clarify me....??
- Jul 22 by HisNameWasJudyYour best bet for you is to contact the schools you are interested in and see what insight they can give you. Most individuals on this site can give you knowledge based on their experience, as opposed to a director of program who would be able to give you an in depth explanation. That's what I did with the schools I was interested in. Most directors that I've talked to were very cordial and offered a lot of information. They want you to apply to their school, so make some phone calls!
- Thank you for your reply...iam trying to send mail to one of the university but my mail is not going n i am getting reply that inbox of the recipient is filtering n blocking my mail,, i do not know why.??
- No I am using gmail..
- Jul 22 by JustBeachyNurseTry calling the school or see if the website has an online form to fill out, unless you are not in the US. You would then have to check with the office of international students to see if the program qualifies for a student visa
- Ok thank you...i will surely do that..