Bloomsburg University CRNA InterviewRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Bloomsburg University CRNA Interview in Pre-CRNA Inquiry, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hi Everyone, I recently received an interview in the mail from Bloomsburg University for their...by ace8652 Nov 22, '11Hi Everyone,
I recently received an interview in the mail from Bloomsburg University for their CRNA program. I was wondering if anyone could share insight on how their interview process works and what a typical day would be. Also, I'm coming from Los Angeles, what would be the best route of getting there because the school is right in the middle of Pennsylvania, so if anyone could help with some info I would truly appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=645009©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,059 Views
- Nov 22, '11 by 37icurnI am also waiting for a letter, what date is your interview. You are coming all the way from CA, to a really small PA town. I am approx one hour from the campus. Did you apply to any other PA schools.
- Nov 24, '11 by ace8652My interview is Dec 14. Would it be easier to drive from Philly or Scranton?
- Nov 30, '11 by ace8652Can anyone help?
- Dec 1, '11 by 37icurnFrom scranton, it is only 1 hour on 80 west, not sure about philly.
- Dec 2, '11 by ace8652Has anyone had an interview here at Geisinger-Bloomsburg University??
- Feb 14, '12 by SRNA15Did you get accepted into the program ace?
- Aug 27, '12 by kup6I know this thread is not looked at much now, it is old. I have an interview at Bloomsburg this fall. Any tips? I will be grateful for anything!