Anyone interview with FIU?Register Today!
- by CVICU14 Nov 18, '12Just checking to see if anyone interviewed last week with FIU. How did your interview go? Good luck!!!
- Nov 26, '12 by class2008My interview was on 11/17. It did not last more than 15 min. I answered a few personal questions and just had 1 clinical scenario. It was quite friendly. I am hoping to receive an e-mail soon (before 11/30) with the status of my application (accepted, alternate list or no offer) according to the the information given prior the interview. How was yours? Any hope to get into the program? Be positive, and optimistic about it!
- I interviewed on the 15th as well. I think overall it was a good interview. What panel did you have?
- Just 1 clinical?! Do you hav CCRN? You think we will hear something before Friday? It went well overall. I did mess up a little bit but I came back well and I kept them smiling. Who knows?!
- Did you all apply anywhere else?
- Nov 27, '12 by toebowerQuote from goody07106Just checking to see if anyone interviewed last week with FIU. How did your interview go? Good luck!!!
I think it went well... I had panal 3... what panal did you have? I had 2 clinical scenarios. I dont have my CCRN. I was also hoping to hear something before friday. Apply to any other schools??
- Nov 27, '12 by CVICU14Panel 1 with the director. I had a blood gas and a strip. UNF, UPITT, and I will apply to Barry. You?
- Nov 27, '12 by toebowerI also had the director... with 4 grad students... I had a EKG strip and an ABG... I applied to TWU, case, and minnesota... I am really nervous... Did the director ask you anything or say much during the interview??