Yale GEPN Applicants 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Dec 1, '12 by JustD16Steve, I'm pretty sure that applies to us as well but I am not positive. It would make sense with past time lines and the time line Yale describes for the application process.
- Dec 3, '12 by kdiemI think the admissions director sent out a generic message to everyone. This is the message:"Interview decisions will be released on December 14 (I think I initially said the 15th and I just realized that is a Saturday). Decisions will be available through the application website, so you will be able to log in with your user name and password and see your letter. And by way of a "save the date"-- due to a class scheduling error, we have had to adjust the dates of our GEPN interview days. Interviews will be held on the following dates: January 24, 25, 31, and February 1. Our office will assign the day, time, and interviewer. "Looks like 12/14 is the day!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Dec 3, '12 : Reason: Due to privacy issues, please do not post names of school officials
- Dec 3, '12 by RVLyIt can't come soon enough!! Good luck to everyone!!
- Dec 3, '12 by JustD16I can't believe it's less than two weeks away! I'm so nervous but trying really hard to stay positive.
- Dec 5, '12 by dn26Yep, keeping my fingers crossed and hoping we get an interview. The wait is the worst... It's gonna come soon enough though!
- Dec 5, '12 by adt913Does anyone know how many people get interviewed? I know for UPenn 75% of applicants are offered an interview, but I was not sure if that is the same for Yale. If anyone has information regarding this please let me know! Thank you!
- Dec 5, '12 by JustD16ADT, I think it's around 50% of applicants get invited to interview.
- Dec 10, '12 by RVLyadt, I agree with justD, I heard its 50-65% of applicants get an interview.
I keep checking the system, hoping there's a glitch and it would tell us earlier! Friday can't come soon enough!
- Dec 10, '12 by JustD16I second that RVLy! I am also checking even though I know it's not up yet! Friday needs to hurry up!!!
- Dec 11, '12 by JustD16Hello fellow applicants! I am going through my pre-reqs I'm starting in Spring (in case I have to re-apply/apply to place next year. Ideally, I won't even need them!!!) and was wondering if any of the schools you guys were applying to REQUIRED Chemistry as a pre req? All of the ones I'm looking into, including accelerated BSNs, seem to require Biology OR Chemistry or just not mention it at all.