Yale GEPN Applicants 2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- Mar 1 by kpinkertonlloydI am ACCCCCEEEEPPPPTTTEEEEDDD yay wow. CNM-WHNP whoop whoop! I am terrified if cost. I Am ok with loans but am afraid I can't qualify for any. I really want to go to Yale but afraid I can't get the loans. Very afraid. Hope we get that aid letter soon.
- Mar 2 by eec154MP said that grants and loan info will come next week and that Yale is super committed to getting everyone the opportunity to come, regardless of cost. I have done research on this and learned that Yale is the Ivy school that does the most in terms of financial aid. So everything will work out! If Yale is your dream, it will happen!
CONGRATULATIONS everyone on your acceptance!! we rock!!
- In to acute care!! Anyone know how to decide between here and Vanderbilt?? Any thoughts appreciated, both current students and perspectives!!!
- Mar 2 by eec154If anyone is interested in starting a facebook page like they did last year, let me know! My friend who is a GEPN now said it was the best way to talk about housing options!
- I'd definitely join, but don't know how to set one up!
- Mar 2 by jpdxCongrats to everyone, I am so excited! I would love to have a Facebook page. eec154, did you want to start it? I also can do it if you want.
- Mar 2 by ms1839Woohooo I'm in to PNP!! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I would also love to join a Facebook group and talk to other accepted students!
- Mar 2 by atomicgirlI just created a facebook group. It's called Yale GEPN 2013. Feel free to join!
- I can't find it...