Yale GEPN Applicants 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Feb 28 by atomicgirlQuote from HealerIdealistHey let's keep in close contact over this. Since we're both in the EXACT same boat, maybe we can talk (perhaps on the phone at some point?) about our options. CONGRATS!!In for Psych NP! atomicgirl, I'm in the same boat as you are and am eager to compare the financial aid packages from the different schools. Congrats again to you!
- Feb 28 by HealerIdealistatomicgirl, I sent you a facebook message!
- Mar 1 by jpdxI remember MP mentioning that scholarships would be announced alongside our decisions: did anyone get any notification about that today? Maybe they will come out tomorrow?
- Mar 1 by eec154I'm in for PNP!!! SO HAPPY! Also I got a generous scholarship which makes me feel so proud and honored.
- Mar 1 by eec154jpdx, I received my merit scholarship letter along with the admissions decision. Maybe scroll down further on the page and check.
- Mar 1 by feminista_siempreI didn't receive any scholarship information either. What were the requirements? You didn't have to apply, right? For the merit based scholarships, they would just tell you the amount if you got one?
- Mar 1 by kge9234I didn't receive any scholarship info either. Maybe they left it out on the CNM letters? I emailed MP so I can post if I hear of anything!
- Mar 1 by atomicgirlSame...I didn't receive any financial aid or scholarship info with my letter. I thought financial aid info will be sent out in a week or so.
- Mar 1 by jpdxFinancial aid and need-based scholarship information will be sent out in a week or so, but merit scholarships were supposed to be announced at the same time as admissions decisions. So I'm not sure if I didn't get one, or if perhaps not all specialties' scholarships have been announced yet.
kge9234, thanks, let us know what you hear back!
- Mar 1 by kge9234I just heard...Basically if we didn't get a notification of a merit scholarship we didn't get one (apparently they're limited). However, MP said that that merit scholarships are different from need-based scholarships which will be included in our financial aid packets (which we'll receive in a week or two). Is anyone else as terrified as I am about the cost? I know that there are loan forgiveness programs but it's still very daunting...