Yale GEPN Applicants 2013 - page 17
by JustD16 74,159 Views | 223 Comments
Hello all! I noticed a thread had not been started for those of us applying for Fall of 2013 so I thought I would start one. How are things going for everything regarding the application process?... Read More
- 1Feb 19, '13 by mbeatonI also applied for Peds, eec154. I have to say, I don't know if it makes me more nervous or less nervous know that the faculty are having a tough time deciding!
But, at least we're getting closer: 10 days left til we know final decisions!
How is everyone feeling? Anyone have any stress-management tricks that have been working? I could sure use some tips
- 0Feb 19, '13 by jpdxmbeaton:
I've been anxiously counting down the days, too! I've found that going on walks and distracting myself with work are both helpful strategies. It feels like March 1st will never arrive, though.
To make things worse, I'm waiting to hear back from another school, too, sometime in the "last two weeks of February" so I've been checking that application obsessively. It's nice that at least Yale has a set notification date.
- 0Feb 22, '13 by mbeatonAlright, we've made it to the home stretch! One week from today we'll be out of the waiting phase and (hopefully) into the celebrating phase...
jpdx: who else are you waiting to hear from? I'm also waiting on Johns Hopkins although I've heard some rumors they might wait til the following week to send decisions...
- 1Feb 25, '13 by kpinkertonlloydWhen anyone hears if they are in or not will you post? I want to know when letters start going out since I am quite anxious. I imagine everyone is as anxious as I am Will snail mail letters or emails be sent? Ugggg 3 more days.......even longer until financial aid info probably....geeeeeezzzz. Torture. I will post when I hear anything....
- 3Feb 25, '13 by mbeatonSo, did anyone else's heart go a-flutter today getting the email from MP? I thought that maybe, possibly, they were releasing decisions early...alas, no. kpinkertonlloyd, based on the email we'll be receiving a decision email from ysn on Friday (sometime before 5pm) and snail mail letters will be sent after that.
I've been doing lots of yoga to de-stress and not think about Friday, but, at this point, nothing's really working to calm my nerves...Friday cannot get here soon enough!