Yale GEPN Applicants 2013 - Page 17Register Today!
- Feb 19 by mbeatonI also applied for Peds, eec154. I have to say, I don't know if it makes me more nervous or less nervous know that the faculty are having a tough time deciding!
But, at least we're getting closer: 10 days left til we know final decisions!
How is everyone feeling? Anyone have any stress-management tricks that have been working? I could sure use some tips
- Feb 19 by jpdxmbeaton:
I've been anxiously counting down the days, too! I've found that going on walks and distracting myself with work are both helpful strategies. It feels like March 1st will never arrive, though.
To make things worse, I'm waiting to hear back from another school, too, sometime in the "last two weeks of February" so I've been checking that application obsessively. It's nice that at least Yale has a set notification date.
- Feb 22 by mbeatonAlright, we've made it to the home stretch! One week from today we'll be out of the waiting phase and (hopefully) into the celebrating phase...
jpdx: who else are you waiting to hear from? I'm also waiting on Johns Hopkins although I've heard some rumors they might wait til the following week to send decisions...
- Feb 24 by jpdxmbeaton, I'm waiting to hear from OHSU still.
5 days to go! We are so close! The 1st is going to be such a dramatic (and hopefully exciting!) day. I hope the decisions come out in the morning, like our interview decisions did.
- Feb 25 by eec1544 days!!!!!!
My heart beats so fast that it hurts. I only applied to Yale and it is the program of my dreams. I am so nervous!
Good luck everyone!
- Feb 25 by kpinkertonlloydWhen anyone hears if they are in or not will you post? I want to know when letters start going out since I am quite anxious. I imagine everyone is as anxious as I am Will snail mail letters or emails be sent? Ugggg 3 more days.......even longer until financial aid info probably....geeeeeezzzz. Torture. I will post when I hear anything....
- Feb 25 by mbeatonSo, did anyone else's heart go a-flutter today getting the email from MP? I thought that maybe, possibly, they were releasing decisions early...alas, no. kpinkertonlloyd, based on the email we'll be receiving a decision email from ysn on Friday (sometime before 5pm) and snail mail letters will be sent after that.
I've been doing lots of yoga to de-stress and not think about Friday, but, at this point, nothing's really working to calm my nerves...Friday cannot get here soon enough!
- Feb 27 by kpinkertonlloydOmigosh less than 48 hours. I'm in to Columbia and Vanderbilt but I only have eyes for Yale. I can't wait until this next few weeks are over and I know if and where I can go to start learning nurse midwifery!
- Feb 28 by shthomas16So close, yet so darn far. I hope my heart holds up.