Yale GEPN Applicants 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by JP999I agree--Yale has been incredibly great at keeping in touch and responding to questions. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!
- Dec 13, '12 by kdiemI second that. The email was very sweet!
- Dec 14, '12 by manhattandoulaHi Everyone!
I am a current GEPN and thinking of all of you. I just happened to check in on this board tonight and realized you are all receiving interview sessions tomorrow!
It will be an exciting day, to say the least. Some of you will be disappointed, but the right program awaits you. And for those of you who get the interview, I'm happy to offer any advice I can.
Yale was the only school I applied to and it was a gut wrenching process, spending the fall and early winter not knowing where I would end up (either home taking prereq's or at Yale). Anyway, I hear you! I feel for you. Hang in there!!
- Dec 14, '12 by hi616I happened to check my application and noticed that the interview decision was posted before receiving an email. No interview for me, but best of luck to the rest of you!
- Dec 14, '12 by JustD16No interview for me either. I also checked before receiving the email. Good luck to everyone else still waiting!
- Dec 14, '12 by adt913Me either good luck everyone else! Rooting for you all!
- Dec 14, '12 by dn26Got an interview for peds - so shocked and happy!!!! All the best for everyone else!!
- Dec 14, '12 by jpdxI am SO excited to have an interview for CNM/WHNP! Anyone else?
- Dec 14, '12 by bbccI did not get an interview for CNM - if anyone who did would be kind enough to share their stats with me (PM even), I would be greatly appreciative so I could figure out why (although I think I know!)
For reference, for future applicants:
GPA: 3.3something from an Ivy League school (not Yale)
GRE: above 95% on every category
Clinical experience: minimal; volunteering in a NICU for about 2 months but no live births
Prereqs: At the time of application, I had only completed Intro Biology and was enrolled in Anatomy and Intro Psych (<- I think this is what got me)
- Dec 14, '12 by ksharNot in either. Eek. Congrats to everyone who received interviews!