Western Health Sciences - Direct Entry MSN - Fall 2013 - page 4
I didn't see a thread, so I started one. I am planning on applying this fall for the Direct Entry MSN program. Anyone else?... Read More
- 1Sep 20, '12 by rainkissedleavesWestern received all my documents yesterday. I am thrilled! Crossing my fingers and hoping for nothing but the best! When do we start hearing for interviews? any thoughts?
And is there ANY one else apart from the users that have posted on here that are applying to Western? Wasn't Western thread really big last year? :/
- 0Sep 20, '12 by BlueEyes85Last year we heard about interviews from mid jan to mid feb. I'm assuming it'll be the same this year..?? Now, seek every ounce of patience-all the way to your bones! I'm also hoping more applicants come out of the wood works! Anyone else notice they extended the deadline to Nov. 1? They did this last year as well (except it was Dec. 1).
- 0Sep 23, '12 by choang23Hi everyone!
I'm a current MSN-E student and I was in your shoes just last year. How quickly time flies! Interview notifications started in January for us and we didn't hear back until mid-March. The wait was excruciatingly painful, but we all had to be patient about it since it was out of our hands at that point. How are you guys all feeling?
- 0Sep 26, '12 by rainkissedleavesI feel pretty calm actually. I think it hasn't hit me yet that I am done with the application process. I don't freak out till I get my result. I am abnormal like that....
And about the deadline- I was a little sad. I want them to start reviewing already! Did they extend because they don't have enough applications or what?
- 1Sep 28, '12 by BlueEyes85No idea why they seem to keep extending the deadline. Could be many reasons! I'm kind of glad this time around because my letters of rec are lagging! No this school does not have rolling admissions. Everyone is notified around the same time for interviews and accepts/non accepts, etc.
- 0Sep 30, '12 by BlueEyes85Kritkat, are you applying to both Western and UIC now to start next fall? Or will you wait to see if you get into Western, and if not, then apply to UIC? I'll be applying to several schools in the spring so I can time when I'll hear back from Western. I'd hate to be backed into a corner and forced to place a deposit to a school that wasn't high on my list.
- 1Oct 5, '12 by rainkissedleavesI am applying to Western U and other schools as well. UIC is one of them and its my first choice. I will be moving to Chicago right after I graduate in May 2013. Attending UIC then (for the Jan 2014) would be a nice way to begin my stay in Illinois! Apart from UIC, I am also applying to Rush, De Paul, Loyola and Millikin in Illinois