Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty Entry 2012Register Today!
- by dedicatedone Feb 21, '12Hey everyone!!!
I did not see a thread for Vanderbilt applicants for the Pre-Speciality program for 2012 so I am starting one to reach out to all of those who applied
It appears admission decisions have been made and letters have gone out. I have been accepted to the FNP Specialty and am excited to hear from others who have been admitted to this program!
- Feb 22, '12 by KN4321I got into the FNP specialty today too! Yay! Where are you from??
- Feb 22, '12 by KN4321Is it your first choice and only school you applied to?
- I'm located in Southern California...where are you coming from? Right now I have a decision from Columbia on the table and I am trying to evaluate the best choice for me thus far. I also am waiting from UCSF on their decision as I interviewed with them more than 3 weeks ago. There are several other programs I applied to but these are definitely my top 3 for sure! How are decisions going on your end?
- Feb 22, '12 by blackbird singingHey all! I was accepted for midwifery! Congrats to you!!
PS: There is also this thread going on: http://allnurses.com/advanced-practice-nursing/vanderbilt-grad-entry-593309-page24.html#post6175262
- oh wow!! Thank you black bird singing!!! HAD NO CLUE!
- Feb 22, '12 by SeattleiteHey! It looks like the conversation's going back to the other thread, but I got into the PNP-PC specialty this morning. I'm from Washington, and I also applied to Marquette (accepted) and MGH Institute (waiting to hear). Vanderbilt is definitely my first choice, so I'll be sending my "yes" to them this week!
- Feb 22, '12 by musicloveHi everyone,
I applied to Vanderbilt's FNP program for early acceptance and have not gotten a letter so I guess I didn't get in. I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if this means I didn't get in for good or just didn't get in for early acceptance? Like, will my application still be held against others who come in later or am I just screwed. And, can I apply for PNP for this year still or can you only apply one time per year? I have a masters in Psychology and a 4.0 GPA so I feel like I might have a better chance of getting in PNP but I chose FNP because I wanted to be more versatile. Congrats to all of you who got in!
- Hey musiclove, I know its hard to hear about others receiving their letters but i do know the admissions office is STILL reviewing applications and issuing out admit letters. I wish you all the luck!
- Feb 29, '12 by allmyfountainsJust found out I've been accepted to the FNP speciality track, as well! Does anyone know how big our class/cohort size is?
I've already started looking for apartments and churches in the area, haha.