Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty Entry 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty Entry 2012 in Post Graduate Nursing Student: MSN/DNP/DNSc/PhD, part of Nursing Student ... Hey everyone!!! I did not see a thread for Vanderbilt applicants for the Pre-Speciality program...by dedicatedone Feb 21, '12Hey everyone!!!
I did not see a thread for Vanderbilt applicants for the Pre-Speciality program for 2012 so I am starting one to reach out to all of those who applied
It appears admission decisions have been made and letters have gone out. I have been accepted to the FNP Specialty and am excited to hear from others who have been admitted to this program!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=677418©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,356 Views
- Feb 22, '12 by KN4321I got into the FNP specialty today too! Yay! Where are you from??
- Feb 22, '12 by KN4321Is it your first choice and only school you applied to?
- I'm located in Southern California...where are you coming from? Right now I have a decision from Columbia on the table and I am trying to evaluate the best choice for me thus far. I also am waiting from UCSF on their decision as I interviewed with them more than 3 weeks ago. There are several other programs I applied to but these are definitely my top 3 for sure! How are decisions going on your end?
- Feb 22, '12 by blackbird singingHey all! I was accepted for midwifery! Congrats to you!!
PS: There is also this thread going on: http://allnurses.com/advanced-practice-nursing/vanderbilt-grad-entry-593309-page24.html#post6175262
- oh wow!! Thank you black bird singing!!! HAD NO CLUE!
- Feb 22, '12 by SeattleiteHey! It looks like the conversation's going back to the other thread, but I got into the PNP-PC specialty this morning. I'm from Washington, and I also applied to Marquette (accepted) and MGH Institute (waiting to hear). Vanderbilt is definitely my first choice, so I'll be sending my "yes" to them this week!
- Feb 22, '12 by musicloveHi everyone,
I applied to Vanderbilt's FNP program for early acceptance and have not gotten a letter so I guess I didn't get in. I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if this means I didn't get in for good or just didn't get in for early acceptance? Like, will my application still be held against others who come in later or am I just screwed. And, can I apply for PNP for this year still or can you only apply one time per year? I have a masters in Psychology and a 4.0 GPA so I feel like I might have a better chance of getting in PNP but I chose FNP because I wanted to be more versatile. Congrats to all of you who got in!
- Hey musiclove, I know its hard to hear about others receiving their letters but i do know the admissions office is STILL reviewing applications and issuing out admit letters. I wish you all the luck!
- Feb 29, '12 by allmyfountainsJust found out I've been accepted to the FNP speciality track, as well! Does anyone know how big our class/cohort size is?
I've already started looking for apartments and churches in the area, haha.