University of South AlabamaRegister Today!
- by sheronep Mar 7, '12Anyone apply for the Summer MSN or fall DNP? I receved an email stating we will hear back on tax day.... I'm a little nervous now.
- Mar 23, '12 by bkennedyI applies for the dnp post bsn. I have not received any email about when a decision will be made. Maybe I didn't get on
- Mar 26, '12 by CassBI applied for BSN to DNP for the fall. I didn't receive an email either stating when a decision will be made. What specialty did you all apply for?
- Mar 26, '12 by sheronepI applied for the Womens health DNP and MSN. I've been reading comments about the gpa they accept. Someone said 3.5 and I am at 3.3 so I have realized I probably won't get in.
The email I received was from them stating that my application was complete and that I should hear around April 14th.
- Mar 27, '12 by CassBThat is still a strong GPA so I wouldn't count yourself out yet. Maybe the difference in specialties is why you received an email and the rest of us didn't. I applied for the Psych NP DNP program. Good luck!!
- Mar 27, '12 by sheronepI hope so. The date they gave was April 15th so I will be stressed until then.
- Mar 28, '12 by bkennedyI applied for dnp emergency specialty. I will probably not get in either. My nursing is 3.5 and overall 3.0. How do you increase your gpa? Retake classes or take new ones?
- Mar 29, '12 by sheronepwell your overall is better than mine. I refuse to take more classes. It is what it is.
- Mar 30, '12 by sheronepFound out I got in to the MSN program for the summer! Still havent heard about the dnp for fall. I'm nervous but excited.