University of South Alabama MSN/BSN-DNP Psych NP 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 12, '11 by myblkcatCongrats corporal! See you at orientation!
- Nov 4, '11 by evdnlI am accepted to Family NP program at USA starting spring 2012. Do I have to find my own preceptor? how does this work? I am not sure. I am also accepted at Usf- university of south florida- I do live in FL, but this program is not 100% online. Any advice for me?
- Nov 14, '11 by chingy1206I got in the Masters Psych NP for spring 2012!!!
- Quote from LPN2RN2BSN2MSNHi,Good luck. I plan to apply in January 2012 for the summer and the fall 2012 to give myself a greater chance to get accepted. Please keep us abreast of your progress. Have you heard anything about the program from others? Do they do a good job of finding you clinical sites to complete your hours or do you have to find your own? Look forward to hearing from you.
My name is Rosa. Did you get into USA. I am waiting. I send all my stuff to Nursing CAS.
- Can someone give me information. I applied to USA for Summer and I am waiting for acceptance. Is there anyone in the program here.
- Good luck!!
I am happy for you. Can you give me some information.. I am waiting for Summer 2012.
- Jan 16, '12 by Pinky687For everyone accepted, would you mind telling me about your nursing experience? I recently obtained my RN license, but I'm interested in the BSN-DNP program at USA. Thanks!
- Mar 9, '12 by rasmatazI've applied to this same program for Fall 2012 and am waiting for a decision.
I wonder though, how was your experience with interactions with the head of this program, Dr. KW? I found her very rude and impatient with my questions online and this concerns me because she is the lead professor on many of the psych np courses!
I'd REALLY appreciate your thoughts!!