UIC Graduate Entry Program - Page 13Register Today!
- Feb 25 by kwernerI received that email as well!
- Feb 25 by kwernerI think that both programs are competitive and prestigious. However, I think Marquette may be a little easier to get in to. I'm not completely sure though. I will say, however, I have been to Milwaukee many of times and I have lived in Chicago for years and Chicago is definitely a better city to live in. Great public transportation and so much character!
- Feb 25 by sittenfeldI haven't received anything. But I wonder if that's because my application is complete.
- Feb 25 by sittenfeldKwerner-- You sound like you have real life experience to me! But I think you're a good candidate. I'm definitely jealous of you being bilingual, I've been practicing my speaking skills daily.
- Feb 25 by rainkissedleavesKwerner- what are you talking about?! You have incredible amount of experience! You seem like a very competitive applicant
And thanks for the input for Marquette and UIC.
I finished my supplemental but none of my recommenders have responded to my request. They said they will finish it before the deadline. So I'm not worried...Last edit by rainkissedleaves on Feb 25
- Feb 26 by sittenfeldThree more days to the deadline.
Then another month of waiting.
Speaking of, my friends have been teasing my about the snow storm in Chicago, asking if I am ready to give up the 70 degree weather in LA for that.
- Feb 26 by hi616Eh the snow storm isn't that bad compared to the 20-incher we had a couple years ago.
- Feb 26 by rainkissedleavesYay!!! Snow storms!! Fun!
- Feb 27 by KwolikowaGreetings everyone! I'm glad I finally found the thread for the 2014 cycle. I am also applying to UIC for the PMHNP program. Reading all of these comments has made me very nervous about my lack of volunteer work. I have worked full-time for basically my whole college career. I have a BS 3.4 GPA in dietetics from Dominican University and I am an Illinois resident, although originally from Poland (like half of Chicago's population lol) Anyhow, good luck to everyone! I submitted all my stuff and now it's just a waiting game for the interviews...gulp.