Summer Entry 2013 Accelerated BSN/MSN Johns Hopkins - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by the healer's artQuote from nautica193Congrats! What are you doing your CNS in?I got my call around noon. I'm in!! I was accepted into the 2013 summer entry BSN/MSN Clinical Nurse Specialist program!! I couldn't stop screaming when I received the call. I stopped once the hospital security reminded me that I was standing in the Outpatient lobby area. LOL.
Congratulations to everyone who made it and good luck to those who are still waiting. Your call will come soon!
P.S. I was early admission.
- Dec 13, '12 by hopefulnurse24kdiem, maybe that's a good thing! Maybe it means your information was passed on to the person in charge of your specialty!
I'm very excited for all of those who were granted admission today! So was everyone early decision? Anyone who wasn't? I'm thinking I will hear after the new year, since I was not early decision or summer entry, but applied early and interviewed already as well...
- Hey Everyone!
So glad I found this thread! I applied for regular decision ABSN/MSN and I interviewed in late October. Tomorrow is the end of the 4-6 week window they gave me and I see many of you have gotten calls! Congratuations to everyone who got in so far! I hope to be joining you, but we shall see- I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!
PS, was anyone at the UPenn interview day on Friday the 7th??
- Dec 14, '12 by hopefulnurse24Hey, FingersCross'd! I was at the Penn interview day Friday the 7th. Long blonde hair, pants suit with an emerald green shirt underneath... Pediatric critical care specialty Yes, today would be the end of that window... pretty scary! From what I heard on the phone, they'll be telling us probably in mid January. I'm still not sure though! Did you apply for summer, or for fall? I applied for fall.
SFpnpoc, isn't this waiting crazy?! It's hard because I don't know when to expect a phone call, or if I should expect one at all (they apparently email and send a letter if you weren't accepted?). I'm not sure what to expect period, honestly. It's nerve wracking for sure!
- Fingerscross and hopeful I was also at the Penn interview friday the 7th, I was one of the few males interviewing haha..hopefully that helps my chances!! I have a feeling next week they'll call us regular decision people to give us an early christmas present!!
- hey hopeful- I think we may have met! I wore a grey dress w/black suit jacket and was going for the peds oncology. Its so cool to see people on these forums that we probably met already!
SFpnponc; I hope so too! an early Christmas present would be a great thing, haha!
- fingerscross'd- I think we met too? i think i was the only guy that interviewed for peds oncology
- Yay fellow peds oncology!! We must have met- there were not many guys there
- Dec 14, '12 by cayenne06I just wanted to add that I hope those of you doing peds onc get to rotate through the ataxia telangiectasia clinical center at JH. My daughter gets her care coordinated through them!