Summer Entry 2013 Accelerated BSN/MSN Johns Hopkins - Page 44Register Today!
- Mar 14 by AlmondB10CNP2012, thanks for sharing. It's reassuring.
I called the other day and explained my situation. They're going to review my application for admission into the MSN program. I wrote an additional essay and scheduled an interview for tomorrow morning. I'm nervous!
- Mar 15 by AlmondB10Update - I was just accepted into the MSN NP program for Family Primary Care! I'm so grateful and excited!!
- Mar 16 by rgracevnHey cnp2012, I was wondering if you can change specialties for the MSN portion at JH? If so what is the process, and is it very difficult to do this? I am realizing that a lot of peds jobs accept FNP's as well as PNP's, so it might be better to have a more broad degree?
- Mar 18 by kelsey939does anyone know anything about when we will hear about financial aid?
- Mar 18 by kdiemI emailed financial aid today and they said "in the month of April."
- Mar 19 by rgracevnYeah I asked financial aid the same question, and they said that they cannot commit to a date because of how backed up the admissions got. They just said sometime in April...
- Mar 26 by tadams22I'm visiting campus, and am going over to admissions TODAY to put down my deposit!!!
- Mar 26 by golightly8Wow, this is a loong thread! I realized I'm joining the conversation a little late but wondered if anyone had heard if we would be called to interview for ABSN/MSN? I applied for Fall entry to BSN/MSN w/CR program (back in January) but have not heard anything. I checked JHU SON's website and it looks like deadline for applications is May 1. I wondered if any other fellow Fall 2013 applicants have heard back?
I'm hoping that no response just means that they are still reviewing apps for the Fall. Had thought about calling in but I imagine they must get inundated w/calls every day.
Good luck to everyone! It's refreshing to see such an encouraging tone to this conversation.
- Mar 30 by AdhirWhat is this snail mail everybody is talking about?
- Mar 30 by maspsu08Normal mail...post office delivered to your mailbox mail
Rather than an e-mail.