Summer Entry 2012 Accelerated BSN Johns Hopkins - Page 30Register Today!
- Feb 19, '12 by dorénavantI applied for the merit scholarship, but I'm not too optimistic. It seems very competitive and my GPA is really not great, but I figure you have to at least try. My going to Hop really hinges on it though. I'd love to go here, but I really don't think I can afford it.
I'm thinking about applying to the Fuld Fellowship program as well... I don't know. We'll have to see. I'm still an undergrad, finishing up my degree. It's really hard to have to think about adding more loans on top of what I already owe.
- Feb 20, '12 by CarolinarainbrellaLeenak, That's great that you won't require financial aid! What a relief! I also have some savings I could/will tap into, but at the same time I've also heard people say, 'don't be afraid of student loans because employers will sometimes help you pay them off.' But, I worry with changing economic times, that will change.... even with the HRSA program. Ugh, I don't have a brain for finances so it makes it hard to see the big picture/best strategy.
- Feb 21, '12 by leenakCongrats!
- Feb 21, '12 by mellzie22Congrats!!! I'm still waiting to hear ANYTHING at this point...
- Feb 22, '12 by mellzie22I've filled out the FAFSA. Is there anything else I need to do for financial aid at Hopkins?
- Feb 22, '12 by ccb1Yes, you need to fill out their form and send in your tax return and W2's.
Financial Aid | Apply | Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Feb 22, '12 by Chomper13You are such a rockstar!!! Sorry for the delayed response... school and traveling have been taking up a lot of my time lately. This information is so great! I was looking at The Standard online, and it seems like an awesome fit for me as well. But, I am not making any decisions until I get down there and explore for myself. Thank you SO SO much for the info! I really appreciate it. I can't wait to get down there and look around for myself :0)
- Feb 22, '12 by Chomper13That was meant for you, UR Hopeful!
- Feb 24, '12 by mellzie22Thanks ccb1!