Samuel Merritt ELMSN/FNP Fall 2013 Sacramento - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 11, '12 by RNSACGOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- Jul 12, '12 by JeninCAI have not received a confirmation email yet, but I did call and they stated they are still opening the applications and if you don't hear anything by next week call and check the status.
- Jul 15, '12 by KC613I spoke with Liza from Sacramento and she stated that they open the applications and then input them into a computer system. They only send a confirmation email after everything has been inputted. She stated that this can take several weeks, but to be patient. Good to know.
- Jul 15, '12 by dardymommaThanks KC that's good information to have.
- Jul 16, '12 by BeezieGoGiantsKC,
Thanks for posting with information. I, too, have not heard anything back concerning my packet. I sent it on June 30, hopefully we both receive notice this week.
- Jul 16, '12 by BeezieGoGiantsHello Lenaelle,
I applied to the ELM/FNP program, my undergraduate degree is in Health Administration with an Emphasis on Management. I would really like to work in primary care. Just today, I heard a report on NPR discussing the shortage of primary care physicians in the Sacramento area. How did your TEAS go? Good luck with your application!!
- Jul 18, '12 by celticsgirl17Hi everyone,
I'm from out east but I'm interested in this program. I try to take school websites and rankings with a grain of salt and I just wanted to you know what people had heard about this school/program . Thank you!
- Jul 19, '12 by JeninCAHi Lenaelle,
I received confirmation about the ABSN program but not the ELMSN and I sent my applications on the same day. So, I think they just have a lot of applications to sort through. Everyone will get a confirmation that their application was received, it has nothing to do with meeting their qualifications (that is a separate email).
I would wait until next week and call to check the status.
- Jul 23, '12 by ALXiongHas anyone received a confirmation email from SMU for EL-MSN program? Or it is just me. I have been waiting patiently for three to four weeks now. I think I may try to reach them this week for some updates.