Samuel Merritt ELMSN/FNP Fall 2013 Sacramento - Page 19Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by ProphetessCCCHonestly everytime I hear my phone ring, my heart jumps into my throat. I have been checking my email incessantly. This is terrifying!
- I called the Sacramento campus yesterday regarding something different and while I was on the phone, I thought "This is a perfect opportunity to see if she has any information about the acceptance status for the FNP program."
Well, she said they will have their decisions made this week, but does not know the exact day. She did not specify if the acceptance emails/calls/letters will be going out this week. She did mention that people that were accepted into the ABSN program were also accepted into the FNP program, so some decisions have been made.
Not too much help, but hopefully we will start hearing at the end of the week. Cause I donít know how much more I can take before going totally bonkers.
- Sep 26, '12 by dooodaadewThanks for the info JeninCA.
You mentioned that people that were accepted into the ABSN program were also accepted into the FNP program? Does that mean there are fewer spots now for people who just applied for the FNP?
Anywho, thanks again ! I'm in the same boat as you. haha. I'm starting to feel more anxious day by day. haha
The people that applied to both programs and were accepted into both programs will have to decide which program they want to attend. Since the ABSN and FNP program are seperate, they do not see each other's applicants so it's not like the ABSN applicants got "transferred" into the FNP program. If that makes any sense . Did that come close to answering your question?
- Sep 26, '12 by elegant.lil.ladyOMG, I LITERALLY JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM RHONDA RAMIREZ! I GOT IN!!!
I can't believe this! I was screaming on the phone and Rhonda was laughing. For reference, I am a re-applicant from the Sat 9/22 10-12pm interview group. I originally applied to the Oakland campus, interviewed in February and was waitlisted. Literally was on the edge of my seat all summer but didn't get in. Then forwarded my app to Sac and now I'm gonna be an FNP in 3.5 years. Aaaah, I'm gonna cry! Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 26, '12 by ALXiongWOW. Congratulations to both of you! I am hoping to receive calls then! Holding on my phone tie today!
- Sep 26, '12 by dooodaadewYes, that did answer my question JeninCA. Thanks a bunch !
And to sisyer2 and elegant.lil.lady, congrats ! hoping to receive one too :P
- OMG!!!! Congrats guys!!!!