Fall 2011 Graduate School ROLL CALL - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 28, '11 by danapjmsn1. Post- masters ANP/GNP starting fall 2011
2. University of South Alabama (already turned in acceptance package) or possibly UAB still waiting...
3. Going to school part-time... should take me 2 years with 1 class/semester not sure i can handle taking path, pharm, and adv. Assess all together
4. Plan on not working...accept for my other job...dealing with my husband and 3 children in between my school requirements
5. Worries...Have had offers to help set up clinicals...but it will make me nervous until they are officially set up. I'm very excited to start)
6. Plan to graduate fall 2013
- Jun 29, '11 by danapjmsnJust found out that im accepted into UAB for the postmasters ANP track...now i have some thinking to do, and decisions to make.
- Jun 29, '11 by cecernfyneI will hopefully be deciding between USA and UAB how r u gonna decide
- Jun 29, '11 by danapjmsnI have already sent in the acceptance package to USA, but think im leaning towards uab. I think I'm going to compare the curriculum paths set for me and decide which one looks better.( USA is for the postmasters ANP/GNP and UAB is for the postmasters ANP) I'm also thinking about the negative posts about USA ...which are a little alarming. Overall, Im very confused and shocked I was accepted into all 3 programs that I applied to.
- Jun 29, '11 by cecernfyneGood luck I am waiting on UAB but i wanna know who they have contracts with in south Florida for clinicals USA had there's posted on their website so I know what's up if UAB has more or better options and I'm accepted ill go with them
- Jun 30, '11 by CCRNDivaCongratulations to all who have been accepted!! I have 3 applications pending. I'm waiting to hear from UAB, Vandy and Loyola University Chicago.
- Jun 30, '11 by Finally20081. Kennesaw state University
2. MSN in Advanced Care Management & Leadership Education
3. Working part-time (3 days a week)
4. Full time at school (every other weekend)
5. I sure hope to be able to do all this and still have a life! Very excited, though, because I love school!!
- Jul 5, '11 by crosstrainer1. University of Tennessee Health Science Center
2. PhD in Nursing, Research/Education
3. Working part-time
4. School full-time
5. Hoping and praying to make it through the next 3 years
- Jul 7, '11 by annwhnpusa1. USA
2. MSN WHNP
3. Full time
4. Part time
5. Excited to start program!
- Jul 8, '11 by miamiprincez3051. emory
2. msn women's health
3. working prn
4. school full time
5. very excited to begin classes, but nervous about how rigirous the program will be