Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by morganw1Just sent in my transcripts today for Penn and Columbia and I used FedEX. It was pretty pricey but the lady said it would be at the schools by Wednesday. FedEX gives you tracking numbers with everythings so i'm feeling good about it. I will probably submit Penn next week and then Columbia a couple days after. how's everyone else coming along?
- Sep 28, '12 by kdiemHi JP999!
Yeah I emailed email@example.com. They are pretty quick and laid out everything that they've received from my (gre scores, transcripts, LOR's). They also said that soon enough we should be able to check online to see if everything is in. They do have a very strict deadline in having all LOR's in. So I'd be sure to have all materials in by Oct 15th!
All of this transcript business is a nightmare! I wish there was a better way to do it...
- Sep 28, '12 by OSU246Hello All,
I am new to this thread and am applying to the ohio state direct entry np program. I am a respiratory therapist at a level 1 trauma center in columbus ohio. I will lay out my stats.
gre: good on the math.. ok on the verbal
good clinical experiance
last thing to do is the personal statement.. anyone else having trouble with that?
any others looking into the Ohio state program?
- Sep 30, '12 by the healer's artWhen do we apply for financial aid? Are they due with the applications or later on?
Anyone else apply to UVA? The application is due tomorrow. I kind of like that all the applications aren't due at the same time. If I get in there I won't have to apply to some of my other schools and save some application money!
- Sep 30, '12 by morganw1I think each school has a due date for financial aid and some have it on their websites others will say after you get accepted. I know you can start applying after January 1st for FAFSA. I'm not tackling that until I at least get an interview.
- Sep 30, '12 by hollysfI know from reading previous year's boards that several schools send out financial aid packets via mail. I think this usually happens after the first of the year. This makes me assume that we probably don't have to bother with it until January. I am certain that every school is different though, so I would definitely contact them!
- Oct 1, '12 by the healer's artWhy do they ask what other schools you are applying to? What do they do with that information? is it important to list every single school?
- Oct 1, '12 by morganw1Vanderbilt is the only application that asked me that. I'm not sure what they do with it. maybe they take a tally of the other schools you are considering and see their competition. Do you have to answer it? If you're worried then don't put anything down.
- Oct 1, '12 by hopefulnurse24I don't think you're required to answer it... I would just leave it blank, honestly.
- Oct 2, '12 by hollysfI also decided to leave it blank.