Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - page 14
Anyone on here applying to direct entry MSN programs that begin in summer or fall of 2013? I think I have finalized my list of programs to apply to, and I am beginning to get everything together to start applying this... Read More
- 0Sep 27, '12 by morganw1Just sent in my transcripts today for Penn and Columbia and I used FedEX. It was pretty pricey but the lady said it would be at the schools by Wednesday. FedEX gives you tracking numbers with everythings so i'm feeling good about it. I will probably submit Penn next week and then Columbia a couple days after. how's everyone else coming along?
- 0Sep 28, '12 by kdiemHi JP999!
Yeah I emailed [email protected]. They are pretty quick and laid out everything that they've received from my (gre scores, transcripts, LOR's). They also said that soon enough we should be able to check online to see if everything is in. They do have a very strict deadline in having all LOR's in. So I'd be sure to have all materials in by Oct 15th!
All of this transcript business is a nightmare! I wish there was a better way to do it...
- 0Sep 28, '12 by OSU246Hello All,
I am new to this thread and am applying to the ohio state direct entry np program. I am a respiratory therapist at a level 1 trauma center in columbus ohio. I will lay out my stats.
gre: good on the math.. ok on the verbal
good clinical experiance
last thing to do is the personal statement.. anyone else having trouble with that?
any others looking into the Ohio state program?
- 0Sep 30, '12 by the healer's artWhen do we apply for financial aid? Are they due with the applications or later on?
Anyone else apply to UVA? The application is due tomorrow. I kind of like that all the applications aren't due at the same time. If I get in there I won't have to apply to some of my other schools and save some application money!
- 0Sep 30, '12 by hollysfI know from reading previous year's boards that several schools send out financial aid packets via mail. I think this usually happens after the first of the year. This makes me assume that we probably don't have to bother with it until January. I am certain that every school is different though, so I would definitely contact them!