Anyone hear from USD- MSN/NP program fall 2010??Register Today!
- by meullan Mar 26, '10Hi- all
I just had an interview on last Friday at University of San Diego for NP program.
Just wondering how long I need to wait before contacting to school for acceptance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=465272©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,039 Views
- Apr 21, '10 by meullanAnyone hear yet?? I am dying for waiting...
- Apr 24, '10 by Hello25Hello meullan, I also applied to USD for the FNP/PNP dual program and interviewed in mid march by phone due to the fact I am currently on the east coast. I still have not heard anything yet and I am dying also. I just wanted to let you know you are not alone.
- Dec 27, '10 by suiteumsConfused? University of San Diego doesn't have a FNP program, it's CNL
- Jan 16, '11 by RooseveltERooseveltUm, really?
USD: Academics: School of Nursing Health Science
Many schools have more than one program. Really- it's true.