Any applicants for UCLA's FNP program for fall 2011?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Any applicants for UCLA's FNP program for fall 2011? in Post Graduate Nursing Student: MSN/DNP/DNSc/PhD, part of Nursing Student ... Hello, I was wondering if anyone on here is waiting to hear back from UCLA for any of the NP...by NB-rn Mar 8, '11Hello,
I was wondering if anyone on here is waiting to hear back from UCLA for any of the NP programs for fall 2011. I saw that acceptance letters were sent out for MECN/MSN applicants.
Any feedback would greatly appreciated!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=536841©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,759 Views
- Mar 9, '11 by StudioRNHi! I'm also waiting to hear back about a decision status for UCLA's NP program for Fall 2011. Hopefully, we'll hear something soon!
- Mar 9, '11 by NB-rnI keep thinking it will be any day now. Good luck to you and please let me know if you hear anything!!
- Mar 9, '11 by miskaI was told we will be notified in late March.
Has anyone heard from other schools yet?
- Mar 14, '11 by HAPPYNPROUDI received my acceptance from GWU last week...good luck to all of you!!
- Mar 14, '11 by miskaI just heard from UCSF and I'm anxious to hear back from UCLA. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!
- Mar 15, '11 by Stork RNHi All,
I am waiting to hear as well. Good luck to everyone!
I also applied to USD but I don't have my interview until April 1st.
I am nervous about UCLA, I know it is very competitive!!
- Mar 18, '11 by NorthBayI applied to one of the MSN programs at UCLA and have not heard back yet. When I emailed regarding the time line back in January, I was told decisions would be made in late March, even for those who made the priority deadline. The wait is killing me! Good luck to you all!
- Mar 21, '11 by tdbRNHello
I am waiting for UCLA as well, Ive been emailing back & forth with an UCLA counselor he is saying before April 1st. I got into UCSF NP program and the deadline is April 1st to accept but UCLA is my goal. Please let me know if anyone gets in. Thanks!
- Mar 21, '11 by miskaI'm in the same boat, but I'm a bit more "on the fence" about which school. Can I ask why UCLA over UCSF?