2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 64Register Today!
- Quote from chaparritaDid you apply for any of the scholarships? I think we will be hearing back sometime this week re financial aid and next week for scholarships. Come to the facebook group if you haven't already. allnurses won't let me post the link, but go to facebook and search "Penn ABSN/MSN Summer 2013 Cohort". You'll find us there!I don't think I'm accepting Penn as it's so expensive but has anyone received their fin aid packages? They are supposed to be sending them out today
- Mar 4 by greeneggshas anybody heard back regarding the RWJF scholarship yet? I know we are supposed to hear some news today but so far nada :/
- someone just posted in the FB group that we would hear back tomorrow.
- if you don't have a facebook, I can post here when I find out.
- Mar 4 by greeneggsthanks feminista!! I deactivated my FB so I'm relying on this forum for all my updates
- Quote from greeneggsno problem.thanks feminista!! I deactivated my FB so I'm relying on this forum for all my updates
and not trying to pressure you into joining facebook again (I totally understand why it's nice to avoid it), but maybe you could check out the group through a friend/family member's account. There's so much chatter going on in the group. I don't want you to miss out. Students in the cohort above us are answering questions and giving advice. I'll definitely still answer any questions for you here if I have the scoop.
- Mar 5 by greeneggshmm I'm guessing we probably won't receive finaid or rwjf notifications today either? it seems like the office still has a lot of processing to do!Last edit by greeneggs on Mar 5
- Mar 8 by greeneggshas anyone received any notifications about RWJ? I haven't so I guess I didn't get it since finaid is already out
- Mar 8 by guacAmolehi, i've been lurking for a while but was also admitted to penn. i also applied to RWJ scholarship but haven't heard anything yet -- i know we were supposed to receive results a while ago, are they done with decisions for the scholarship? has anyone heard anything from them yet? i want to call and ask, but figured the finaid office must be overwhelmed now. do they reach out only if you are chosen for the scholarship? does anybody know?
thanks ya'll for your answers!
- Mar 10 by HealerIdealistI am a RWJ scholarship recipient and found out March 5th. It seems like some people have been emailed about their status (both those who got the scholarship and those who didn't), while others have not heard anything. I think it's a good idea to contact financial aid about your status if you haven't received word about it by now.