2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 59Register Today!
- Feb 12 by chaparritaI got in too for Fnp. Congrats everyone! For people who didn't get in regardless of what school we choose we will be nurses
:-) honestly I cannot fathom paying or considering Penn unless I get financial aid. :-( anyone know when we find out about financial aid?
- Feb 12 by kdiemCongrats to everyone again!
Feminista- where are you leaning towards?
- Feb 12 by atomicgirlI just got an email from Penn - I'm in for my specialty! Anyone else receive their emails yet?
- Quote from kdiemHi kdiem. I'm honestly not sure what my first choice is at this point. Each program has something amazing about it that the others don't have. It will be a very tough choice, but I just feel so blessed that I even have a choice to make at all. Financial aid packages and scholarships will definitely play a huge role in that decision though.Didn't make it either :\ but congrats to everyone who was accepted!! and good luck to those waitlisted.
Sarahcee- I saw you've been accepted to multiple places (including UCSF) what is your top choice?
- Feb 12 by maspsu08Just got letter of acceptance from my specialty - nurse anesthesia!!
- Feb 12 by atomicgirlCongrats to everyone who got in! Is Penn one of your top choices, or perhaps your first choice? I agree with sarahcee that financial aid will be an important deciding factor. I read that the financial aid packages should be coming in a few weeks.
- Penn is definitely one of my top choices, especially as a peds girl. The opportunity to do clinicals at CHOP, the #1 peds hospital in the country, is just incredible!! Of course, there are a ton of other enticing aspects of the program (such as the immersion trips, etc) but that's what makes Penn really stand out for me when comparing it to other schools.