2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 31Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by atomicgirlGood luck hollysf!! You'll do great! Let us know how it goes
- Dec 3, '12 by kdiemGood luck Holly!! I hope you do well
- Dec 3, '12 by adt913Have fun and good luck holly!!!!! You will be great
- Dec 3, '12 by soushiiGood luck holly! I'm sure it went great. I didn't hear back from filameno yet but I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one. I'm applying for pediatric primary care so maybe they're just late with that particular specialty? Ill keep you guys posted!
- Dec 3, '12 by salinnI heard back from Filomena this morning about specific interview times and all the other details for the day. I'm sure everyone else will be hearing within the next day or so if they haven't already.
- Dec 3, '12 by hollysfOhhh my gosh, nerve wracking! I am happy with how my interview went! It was casual, but I was asked very specific questions about my application. I talked A LOT (maybe too much?) and my interview lasted 45 minutes exactly. I wasn't really provided any opportunity to ask questions, which was interesting. I would have several prepared just in case your interviewer is different/you have any time left over.
Also, my interviewer was missing a lot of my application, including a letter of recommendation. I hope that didn't hurt me.
Anyways, best of luck to everyone! I think I was the very first person to be interviewed. Thank you so much for everyone's words of encouragement. You are all so wonderful
- Dec 3, '12 by kdiemHappy to hear the interview went well! You must've had great stories to tell since your interview went on to be 45 minutes lol. The in-person interview is only scheduled for 30 minutes.
Do you know when you'll hear back?
- Dec 3, '12 by bardoneHolly, congratulations! I bet you knocked their socks off. Thanks so much for the report... I'll definitely make sure I know my application by heart before I go in.
My interview is on Friday morning with the assistant director of my Master's specialty. I'm looking forward to it. I have another interview the Monday after with Johns Hopkins, so perhaps my Penn interview will serve as a warmup...!?!?
On an unrelated note... did anyone take Lifespan Development online, and if so, where?
- Dec 3, '12 by hollysfShe said admission decisions are expected in early February. I don't know how I will survive this waiting!
- Dec 3, '12 by salinnBardone, I took Lifespan Development online through North Seattle Community College.