2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 31Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by kdiemGood luck Holly!! I hope you do well
- Dec 3, '12 by salinnI heard back from Filomena this morning about specific interview times and all the other details for the day. I'm sure everyone else will be hearing within the next day or so if they haven't already.
- Dec 3, '12 by hollysfOhhh my gosh, nerve wracking! I am happy with how my interview went! It was casual, but I was asked very specific questions about my application. I talked A LOT (maybe too much?) and my interview lasted 45 minutes exactly. I wasn't really provided any opportunity to ask questions, which was interesting. I would have several prepared just in case your interviewer is different/you have any time left over.
Also, my interviewer was missing a lot of my application, including a letter of recommendation. I hope that didn't hurt me.
Anyways, best of luck to everyone! I think I was the very first person to be interviewed. Thank you so much for everyone's words of encouragement. You are all so wonderful
- Dec 3, '12 by bardoneHolly, congratulations! I bet you knocked their socks off. Thanks so much for the report... I'll definitely make sure I know my application by heart before I go in.
My interview is on Friday morning with the assistant director of my Master's specialty. I'm looking forward to it. I have another interview the Monday after with Johns Hopkins, so perhaps my Penn interview will serve as a warmup...!?!?
On an unrelated note... did anyone take Lifespan Development online, and if so, where?
- Dec 3, '12 by hollysfShe said admission decisions are expected in early February. I don't know how I will survive this waiting!
- Dec 3, '12 by salinnBardone, I took Lifespan Development online through North Seattle Community College.