2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 27Register Today!
- Nov 16, '12 by hopefulnurse24atomicgirl, I will be there on the 6th and could definitely do dinner!
- Nov 17, '12 by kdiemHopeful, what a bummer we're interviewing on different days! I'll be there 12/9-12/11.
- Nov 17, '12 by KoKehey atomicgirl & hopefulnurse24-
i would be happy to meet up with everyone and grab dinner too! let me know how i can forward you guys my contact info because the site won't let me send private messages
as for interview attire, I plan on wearing a nice dress with a blazer.
- Nov 20, '12 by salinnKdiem - I tried to reply to your PM but it won't let me because I don't have an Advanced account or something of the sort...
- Nov 20, '12 by SFpnponchey guys and gals! I know some of us on here are super stoked and excited about Penn, so i wanted to update everyone my penn portal has finally been updated! same for everyone else?
- Nov 20, '12 by atomicgirlI just logged onto MyApplicant portal and it indeed has updated. However, it states that my recommendations and transcripts have not been completed....Anyone else seeing that? I assume it just hasn't updated since recommendations were submitted online so it's not like it could've gotten lost in the mail.
- Nov 20, '12 by maspsu08atomicgirl - My transcripts were also not received. I wrote Filomena today and I will let you know what she says.
Do you have any classes "in-progress"? I do. I wonder if they are referring to the transcripts we will send at the end of the semester.
- Nov 21, '12 by SFpnponcI have classes in progress too. But my application says "outstanding application materials"
- Nov 21, '12 by hopefulnurse24Hey guys, I don't think that's accurate yet because mine says I'm missing my application, application essay, and a teacher recommendation (all false).
If you received an interview invitation, they most definitely have your transcripts
- Nov 21, '12 by MindylaneMine says that I'm missing the application fee & a recommendation as well. I am positive everything was provided (wasn't the application all done online?!) I guess perhaps it has not been updated...